Monday, December 15, 2008

New site and new business!

I'm excited to be moving! Dahlman Elite Training Systems opens January 1st. I specialize in top-of-the-line personal training with an athletic influence in Lacey, Washington. Having trained many different populations in the last few years, anywhere from numerous types of athletes to those that are obese and are just frightened at the thought of exercise, I bring a fresh outlook on the world of exercise. Physical fitness should be fun, but it should definitely provide results. Too many fitness classes/personal trainers offer a fun experience, but don't have the results to prove the effectiveness! We end up with thousands of people hating their bodies and exercise in general because after working out religiously for 6 months, nothing has changed!

So, the answer to the issue is Dahlman Elite Training Systems. Spend an hour with me once or twice a week and you will feel stronger. It's not a fad or a gimmick, I won't sell you on a piece of equipment or supplement: it's hard work translated into results.

I genuinely look forward to working with you and helping you achieve a strong physique.

No comments: