Friday, May 16, 2008

Bringing Quality & Simplicity to Beginner Runners

I did a Google search the other day for "beginner runner". I was disappointed to see that what appeared were multiple websites offering a barrage of information for the running newbie. I'm not kidding when I say "barrage". There were so many suggestions to wade through. I put myself in the shoes of a person just wanting to learn how to run correctly, and I got frustrated. No wonder so many people give up on the sport!

Running can be made simple...even proper running. My goal as a runner and a trainer is to provide simple tools for proper running that make sense but are still quality. There are too many quick fix products in the fitness industry. Think about it, the fitness industry must be the leader for gimmicks and "make-me-hot-quick fixes". I don't think any other industry comes even close. The problem is that these gimmicks usually don't work because though they may be simple, they're not quality. On the other end of the spectrum, you could spend hours learning about how the body works physiologically, the ideal biomechanical sequence for proper running technique, and the most efficient and scientifically proven methods for progressing. You would get quality information, but it would be far from simple.

Is there a solution for the person who just wants to run correctly while avoiding the quick-fix gimmicks? YES!!! In the works is an e-book that combines quality with simplicity. It makes running so simple, it's ridiculous; however, I'm offering suggestions based on scientific research that world-class runners utilize for optimum performance. It's the best of both worlds! I even chose to publish it for you as just an e-book because we all know our current society thrives on their computer and an e-book is the most accessible and simple method of publishing available.

Run with Endurance: The Beginner's Guide to Running should be available for download shortly. It will be your singular source for quality running information delivered in a simple and doable manner. Check it out at www.dahlmanelite.com!

No comments: