Friday, February 1, 2008

New! For endurance enthusiasts and those aspiring to be...

Welcome to my blog! I'm attempting to keep up with all of the blogger folk...don't worry I'm still far behind.

I hope to post here random information regarding endurance training, as it pertains to runners, triathletes, and cyclists, from beginners to advanced. My mind is always racing with new scientific data that applies to those who try to make their bodies perform for 30 minutes or more. Check in often for new topics.

Also, check out my website at www.dahlmanelite.com. There are some free running programs to meet your various goals, as well as custom training programs that I design specifically for you. Also, I have available Run with Endurance: The Beginner's Running Manual. It is chock full of information to help the brand new runner be able to run right. It's written in an easy to read format, with lots of pictures and completely doable advice. I will let you know when it is ready to purchase.

Thanks for visiting...come back soon!

No comments: